ENTER the Paul Kite Award for Pool Star of the Year
This award recognises enthusiasm, willingness to learn, talent and promise in pool staff with less than ten years’ experience in the industry. Entry is therefore open to anyone working in a SPATA company (other than a director). Entries should be submitted by a director of the company, either by email or on an A4 piece of paper explaining the following:
- What role your nominee performs in your company.
- What training/education he/she has attended/attained successfully in the past three years.
- Participation in industry activity (e.g. SPATA, BISHTA, ISPE meetings).
- Please remember to include any other special qualities/achievements.
- You need to submit a head and shoulders photo of the entrant.
Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post your entry to Awards Application, SPATA, 4 Eastgate House, Andover, Hampshire SP10 1EP
SPATA reserves the right to amend the category values, depending on the number and quality of entries received in each category.
Please read the guidance notes prior to application. Click here to download.