‘You’ve got to be in it, to win it’; we’ve all heard the well-known phrase, and it’s usually associated with competitions where you take ‘Pot Luck’. But when you associate the saying with the notion that you should celebrate your successes, then it strikes a different chord. Even when business is good, and turnover is healthy, you should never stop marketing your business, and this is where the strength of the British Pool & Hot Tub Awards can help showcase your company and give it the spotlight it deserves.
Being the longest running and most well-established industry awards, the annual British Pool & Hot Tub Awards plays a crucial role in promoting the industry, not only to the trade but more importantly, to a wider consumer audience.
Judging comes directly from top industry specialists who work on a regular basis with BISHTA and SPATA. Entries are also anonymously judged, based on the quality of the entry and fairly awarded on a points system. Therefore, winning a British Pool & Hot Tub Award is a mark of excellence from the wet leisure industry.
These awards have also been established to appeal to a wide cross-section of the consumer press. Year on year, the coverage for British Pool & Hot Tub Awards award winners (both locally and nationally) is gaining more and more momentum. The British Pool & Hot Tub Awards are run for the benefit of promoting and celebrating the excellence of BISHTA and SPATA members (nationwide and overseas) endorsing companies who strive for the best, as certified members work to the recognised Industry standards and the Association’s Code of Ethics.
Entering the British Pool & Hot Tub Awards also opens the door to Europe! Award-winning companies are eligible to be shortlisted for the European Pool & Spa Awards hosted by EUSA (European Union of Swimming Pool and Spa Associations). Winning these awards shines a spotlight on the UK winners raising their profiles in the UK and across Europe.
SPATA AWARD CATEGORIES – 2019
1. Residential Outdoor Pools under £50,000
2. Residential Outdoor Pools £50,000 to under £75,000
3. Residential Outdoor Pools £75,000 to under £125,000
4. Residential Outdoor Pools over £125,000
5. Residential Outdoor Pools with an Enclosure
6. Residential Indoor Pools under £100,000
7. Residential Indoor Pools £100,000 to under £125,000
8. Residential Indoor Pools £125,000 to under £175,000
9. Residential Indoor Pools over £175,000
10. Special Requirement Pool of the Year
11. Commercial Pool of the Year
12. Overseas Commercial Pool of the Year
13. Overseas Residential Pool of the Year
14. Refurbishment Pool of the Year
15. Inground Residential Spas and Wellness
16. Inground Commercial Spas and Wellness
17. Sustainability Award
18. Peter Geekie Award for Retail Excellence
19. Paul Kite Award for Pool Star of the Year
20. The Dick Millward Trophy for Pool Contractor of the Year
21. Outstanding Pool of the Year