By joining SPATA, you put your company on the map!
Every week, pool owners – and, more importantly, would-be pool owners – follow our Find a Member link to contractors, designers, engineers and suppliers in their area.
They know that a SPATA member can be trusted.
They know that every member has undergone a vetting process before being approved and they know how to find them.
Shouldn’t you be one of them?
Here are some of the other reasons for joining SPATA:
- Use of the SPATA logo both on and off line with the ability to backlink to www.spata.co.uk
- FREE copy of the SPATA Standards for pool and spa construction and operation provide a comprehensive guide for building to a recognised industry standard and they are updated to keep abreast of developments in European pool and spa standards, where applicable.
- British and European Standards can be accessed online (for a small additional fee) to keep you abreast of the content of these very important documents
- Technical advice, for both members and customers, including access to over eighty factsheets on industry related topics.
- Marketing & PR Support. SPATA works hard to promote the industry and harnesses the publicity generated from the winning companies in the British Pool & Hot Tub Awards and the EUSA European Pool & Spa Awards to be able to achieve this.
- Online Presence, your own listing on the SPATA website to promote your business.
- Dispute Resolution, including a Stakeholder facility to safeguard contract sums of money and assistance when dealing with complaints.
- Training seminars to ensure that members stay up to date with changes in regulations and standards impacting on your business.
- Networking events, provide an opportunity to get together and meet old friends and make new ones!
- Sample Documentation
- Weekly e-newsletter, and free industry publications
- Dedicated business insurance service, at special member rates from a specialist broker.
- Official Liaisons with HSE and PHE