By joining SPATA, you put your company on the map
Every week, pool owners – and, more importantly, would-be pool owners – follow our Find a Member link to accredited contractors, designers, engineers and ancillary suppliers in their area.
The know that a SPATA member can be trusted.
They know that every member has undergone a vetting process before being approved.
… and they know how to find them.
Shouldn’t you be one of them?
Here are some of the other reasons for joining SPATA:
- Use of the relevant SPATA logo.
- Technical advice, for both members and customers: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Marketing & PR Support. SPATA works hard to promote the industry and maintain its standards.
- SpataShield. This insurance scheme is mandatory for Full contractor members to be part of. It provides those relevant members with Bond Certificates to give to your domestic customers who have new pools built, that qualify for the scheme, as an insurance to protect them against the consequences of your failure to deliver a completed installation to SPATA Standards.
- Dispute Resolution, including a Stakeholder facility to safeguard contract money.
- The SPATA Standards for pool and spa construction and operation
- Training seminars.
- Networking meetings
How do you join?
It’s easy, just complete an application form APPLICATION FOR SPATA MEMBERSHIP