The perfect swimming pool
Every swimming pool is unique – designed individually to the customer’s requirements. How can you be sure of getting the best pool to fulfil your dreams?
- You want it to look right.
- You want it to be technically well-designed
- You want a hassle-free installation
- You want a great investment, at the right price.
At SPATA – the Swimming Pool and Allied Trades Association – there are approximately 175 swimming pool companies in the UK, Ireland and overseas that may be able to provide the services that you require.
They include: Contractors, Designers, Service Engineers, Trade Suppliers, and Retailers of pool equipment and ancillaries.
The benefits of using a SPATA member are clear:
- The association has an internationally-respected reputation for quality.
- Customers – whether domestic, or commercial – can find the right supplier.
So come in and find out more, the water really can be lovely.
BS EN 16582-1. Domestic swimming pools. Part 1. General requirements including safety and test methods
BS EN 16582-2. Domestic swimming pools. Part 2. Specific requirement including safety and test methods for inground pools
BS EN 16582-3. Domestic swimming pools. Part 3. Specific requirements including safety and test methods for aboveground pools